I have years of experience in ProLife work. While much of it has been in pregnancy resource ministry, I also see my years of being a foster parent as my “other prolife ministry.” I enjoy sharing about my faith in both Catholic and ecumenical settings. I especially enjoy encouraging and equipping others to share their faith within their everyday environment…it’s too important not to share!
My experience includes:
- 18 years in local pregnancy center ministry, including 11 as Executive Director
- 8 years as a licensed foster parent, caring for 41 children ages 4-18
- 2 years as a foster parent trainer, facilitating weekly sessions with a co-trainer on topics such as attachment, discipline, and understanding effects of abuse and neglect
- 4 time workshop presenter at the Heartbeat International Conference
- Chair of Evangelization, Peoria Diocesan Council of Catholic Women, 2015-2018
- President of the Peoria Diocesan Council of Catholic Women, 2016-2018 and will serve again 2018-2020
- Lay Dominican
http://rickdemontart.com/wp/ Prepared topics:
- dapoxetine order in india The Little Boy Who Made Me a Mom – My personal testimony of my own “crisis pregnancy” and the numerous ways in which God revealed Himself to me
- Set the World on Fire! – This workshop includes at least two sessions on the importance of sharing our faith with joy and confidence. Lives of the Saints and various forms of prayer and study are discussed. While the original outline is designed around Catholic prayer, it can be adapted for ecumenical settings.
- Be Doers, not just hearers, of the Prolife Word – A day (or week!) in the life of a pregnancy resource ministry, and how your parish or community can be a part of their life-saving efforts
- Fearfully & Wonderfully Made – Living with a disability is different for everyone experiencing it, but in this talk I shed light on the ups and downs of being “different” as a child, and even now as an adult…all the while acknowledging God’s unique gifts and calling for each person
- Embrace Mercy – A presentation initially developed for the Year of Mercy, this talk focuses on how we can not only experience God’s mercy more, but also extend it to others…always relevant, no matter the year!
I am also willing to work with you to develop a unique presentation to coordinate with your event theme. I can also adapt presentations for secular settings, such as public school assemblies.